MMS Portal Access Instructions
Chamlian Armenian School will continue to utilize MMS (Module Management System), an interactive and modern web based student portal (replacing Classroll) that allows parents to access information regarding their child, including Attendance, Grades, Scheduling information, etc.
Instructions on how to get started:
- Visit https://www.mms762.org/MMSGB105/parent
- Click on “Create Account” link
- Fill in all the text fields and press the “Create Account” button.
- You should receive an account confirmation page (temporary password will also be sent to you)
- Click on the “click here” link to return to the login page. (You will need your temporary password that was sent to you)
- Fill in the username & temporary password and click the “login” button
- It will now prompt you to change your password
- When you are logged in, you may click on “Students” tab or the hyperlink that contains your child’s name
- You will now see all the tabs related to your child’s academics
- You are now set!
- If you wish to add another child to this account, you may click on the “My Account” tab and click on “Add Another Student to this Login” link, and follow the steps.
- If you wish to give your child access to login separately, click on the "Create Student Login" link and follow the steps.