For questions, please email [email protected]
- Bachelor’s Degree in History and Political Science from UCLA.
- Master's Degree in Public Policy, Administration, and Homeland Security from USC.
- Regional Field Director for Greg Krikorian, President of the Glendale Unified School District Board
- Campaign Manager for Greg Krikorian, President of the Glendale Unified School District Board
- I love history. Learning about the past and learning about our world and human development and major events through the course of history is my main passion. I also enjoy reading about politics and philosophy.
- Member of Homenetmen / ՀՄԸՄ Ararat Chapter
- Graduate of the Armenian Youth Federation /Հայ Երիդասարդաց Դաշնակցութիւն (AYF - ՀԵԴ)
- Pursuing higher education and meeting new people!
"Երբ իրիկունը գլուխներդ դնեք բարծին որ քնանաք, միքիչ մտածեք ազգի մասին" - ՔԱՋՆ ԱՆԴՐԱՆԻԿ
“If you want to see the future of a nation, look to its youth.” – Garegin Njdeh
"Liberation from all sorts of persecution and oppression that constrain the development of the individual -- that is the essential consideration for each Dashnaksakan." - Simon Zavarian
"...Those who become members of the Dashnaksoutiun must, from the very beginning, be reconciled with an idea that to many may seem askew and meaningless: namely, that they are joining an organization in which they must continually give of themselves and sacrifice...It promises nothing to its members, neither positions, nor honor, nor wealth, nor comfort...Because the Dashnaktsoutiun demands that public affairs be conducted by idealist individuals who serve only the public interest and who dare not, for a minute, consider using their position for personal gain. To people on the outside, all this may seem a legend, but Dashnaksakans know otherwise." - Nikol Aghbalian