**The Chamlian Armenian School waiting list for the 2024-2025 academic year is now closed.**
Our Admissions process includes every effort to ensure that Chamlian Armenian School is the best fit for all students who meet the criteria for the admissions policies, and that all prospective students will align with the school’s mission.
Step 1: Waiting List
- Waiting list opens every year on October 1, at 8:00 a.m. on our school website.
Step 2: School Visits
- Between October and February, our Director of Admissions and Records will contact prospective families to schedule a visit of our school facilities. Prospective students are required to attend this visit and a brief interview will be conducted with parent and child.
- Tours can be scheduled, using a sign-up link, emailed by the Director of Admissions and Records, to prospective families. Tours are small group and scheduled in the morning. Afternoon tours are also available.
Step 3: Interviews
- All prospective families are required to meet our Director of Admissions and Records for a brief informal interview, either during the campus visit or scheduled for at a different time.
- Interviews will include prospective parent(s) and student(s)
- The purpose of the interviews is for the school and the prospective student families to get to know each other.
- After the informal interview, a confidential evaluation form will be emailed to your child’s current school to complete and submitted before registration.
Step 4: Registration
Based on our Admissions criteria, you will receive an email with instructions on how to register. Please note that when registration opens, new students who have completed their campus tour, interview, and have obtained their evaluation form, will be considered. Current students, who follow the guidelines as listed in the student handbook, will be considered for re-enrollment for the following academic year.
- Completed application including all required information
- Paid registration fee
- Copy of the student's birth certificate (all students grades TK-8 must meet age requirements for each grade level)
- Copy of most recent immunization records (all students grades TK-8). Please note that Immunization Plans are no longer accepted. Without updated Immunizations, your application will be returned
- Confidential recommendation/evaluation form (all students grades TK-8)
- Copy of Official Transcripts (for students entering grades 2-8)
- Completion of an NAEYC or WASC accredited preschool or Kindergarten
- Entrance exam (for students entering grades 2-8) to be completed in-person
*Submit all required registration documents on our online portal*
Current and/or past enrollment at Chamlian does not ensure future enrollment, and the school reserves the right to decline enrollment to any student for any school year.