Our cafeteria is temporarily unavailable as we conduct our academic year via our Distance Learning Program 2.0. Please check back here for more updates.
Lunch Automation Portal Instructions
We are excited to announce that we will continue to utilize our paperless lunch ticket purchasing system called LunchTime, which allows parents to deposit money into their child’s lunch account for their child to purchase meals. This system has replaced the previous coupon system. Please note that the daily lunch rate for the 2019-2020 school year will be $5.50.
Our Nutrition Committee continues to research and collaborate in order to uphold the exemplary health standards of our lunch menu. Continued research is being conducted on the health benefits of grass-fed beef, organic fruits and vegetables, as well as a plethora of other healthy options for our students.
Instructions on how to get started:
Part I: How to create an account and add students
Part II: To View/Set Auto Reminders
- Visit SchoolPaymentPortal.com
- To create a new account, click the green “Create Account” button Fill in all the text fields and press the “Create Account” button.
- Click the blue “Create Account” button.
- Once the New Account has been successfully created, click the blue “Login Page” button to complete the Login process.
- Click on the blue “Parent Login”
- Enter your credentials and Click the blue “Sign In” button.
- Adding Students to Account:
- On the Student Access Page, Click the blue “Add Student” button. The Student Access Page will be your first page if you have not added any students.
- Click on the blue “Add Student” button.
- Enter the Zip Code of your students’ school (91214). Click the blue “Continue” button on the bottom. Available schools will be displayed. Click on the blue “Select” to the left of your students’ school.
- Enter the Required information and Click on the blue “Continue” button in the lower right.
- Verify the information and Click on the blue “Add Student” to the left of your students’ name.
- You will be returned to the Student Access page. You can add additional students as needed.
- Along the top black bar, click on Log Out to end your session.
- Visit SchoolPaymentPortal.com
- To setup reminder (mandatory) for a low balance notification (minimum $10.00), click on the “View/Set Reminders” green button
- Click on the “Modify” link.
- Select “Auto Email” for the Reminder and type and press the “Continue” button
- Type the amount of the balance level and press the “Continue” button
- Verify your entered amount and press the “Save Reminder” button
- To make changes or to remove, click on the blue “Modify” or “Remove” link (not recommended to Remove)
Part III: Make a Payment
- Click on the “Make Cafeteria Deposit” button
- Click on the “Select” link
- Enter the amount you want to deposit and press the “Continue” button
- Verify the amount and press the “Add To Cart” button
-Credit Card Payments (Visa, MasterCard, Discover)
-2.3% + $1.00 per transaction (Note: If you have more than one child and want to avoid extra transaction fees, make a split deposit under one transaction.)
-Maximum amount that can be deposited is $10,000
-If you have remaining funds in the account at the end of a school year, you may use them for the next school year, or if your child is graduating, contact the school for a refund.
- If you have additional students and/or fees, you can click on Continue Shopping to choose these items to add to your cart. If you are ready to make a payment, click on the blue “Check Out” button.
- Additional fees associated with the Payment Method will be shown. Click on the blue “Select” to accept these fees.
- Fill in the appropriate fields and press the “Process Payment” button
- Make sure to check the box to confirm that you wish to have your credit card charged for the Total Due. Click on the green “Process Payment” button.
- A receipt will be generated. If needed, click on the blue “Print” button. If a hard copy is not required, use the gray “Back to My Account” button.
Please view the Parent's Guide to School Payment Portal Slides in the attachment above.