The Character Counts Club is comprised of eighth grade students who are nominated by their teachers as students who embody the principles of strong character. They provide assistance to the school counselor in the implementation of character education.
Responsibilities of the club members include:
- Providing input for the school's Character Education program/curriculum
- Providing input for the Bullying Prevention program
- Promoting kindness through various schoolwide activities
- Introducing the Character Education monthly themes
- Helping the counselor with various Character Education activities such as "Peace One Day" and "Random Acts of Kindness"
Character Counts Crew: