- Mashdots college, Los Angeles, CA ( 1997)
- Mekhitarian College, Aleppo -Syria ( 1984 )
- Associate in Arts: Armenian Studies
- Teaching Western Armenian at Chamlian
- Managed summer camp program serving children, ages 5-13, including expenses, marketing, staff supervision, student placement, registration procedures, and delivery of services.
- Researched and built curricula for classes in acting, cooking, arts and crafts, and educational games.
- Conducted bi-weekly staff meetings, welcomed and incorporated feedback into program’s goals.
- Implemented creative activities designed to nurture and improve children’s self-esteem and help them discover their natural talents and strengths.
- Taught cooking classes, promoting team work and sparking children’s interest in world food facts, kitchen safety rules, cooking measurements, recipes, and healthy eating habits.
- Developed and conducted interactive workshops, featuring topics on social values and interpersonal communications and encouraging individuals to share and reflect on their personal experiences.
- Mekhitarist Fathers’ Armenian School, Tujunga, CA (1987-2011) Provided instruction to students, ages 5-12, in Armenian language, literature, and history.
- Developed and implemented lesson plans tailored to accommodate students with a wide variety of learning styles, needs, and behaviors.
- Ensured stimulating and enjoyable learning environment through integration of fun educational exercises and hands-on activities into lesson curricula.
- Formed trusting relationships with parents by communicating children’s progress and collaborating on designing individual solutions.
- Participated in professional development workshops to enrich expertise in classroom management techniques and technology.
- Taught 1st ,2nd , 3rd and 5th grades Armenian Language, History and Religion.
Interest / hobbies:
- Theatrical production
"Armenian is the language to speak with God" - Lord Byron