Mrs Aida Aghaian (Eastern Armenian)
- B.A. in Armenian Language and Literature with an emphasis on child development from Armenian Public University of Yerevan.
- Early Childhood Education Certificate from Mashdots College
- Over 17 years teaching Eastern Armenian to 1st and 3rd graders at Chamlian
- 5 years of teaching Armenian to 1st through 6th graders at Sahakian and Vache Hovsepian Schools
- Sardarapat Armenian Camp Director
- Aghbalian Summer Camp Director
Interest / Hobbies
- Teaching and learning alongside my students!
“Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young. The greatest thing in life is to keep your mind young.” - Henry Ford