- B.S. in mathematics
- California Single Subject Teaching Credential in Mathematics and Science.
- Science Fair coordinator and also Science Department Chair since 2001.
- One of ten members of JAC (judges Advisory Committee) at California state Science Fair for three years
- Member of PARC (Project Abstract Review Committee) for 5 years.
- Judge in both California State Science Fair and Los Angeles County Science Fair since 2001.
- As of 2008, honored to become a member of the Los Angeles County Science Fair Committee.
- Under contract by Glendale Unified School District since 2001 teaching high school Math and science summer sessions.
- Researching all the new discoveries in the wonderful world of Science
- Research in various topics I enjoy and that I think I can share with my students!
“The greatest sign of success for a teacher… is to be able to say, ‘The children are now working as if I did not exist.’”– Maria Montessori