I would like to welcome you to the new academic year! I am looking forward to working with you and your child to ensure a successful and positive transition to elementary school. Chamlian Armenian School's Counseling office offers a variety of services to meet the social and personal needs of our students.
Counseling services include:
- Individual sessions to help children adjust to school
- Individual sessions to address social and personal concerns
- Classroom lessons to help children learn to collaborate and cooperate
- Classroom lessons to learn how to handle social and personal issues effectively
- Conferences with parents regarding their child's progress in school
- Chamlian Pride Program, through which we instill and maintain strong moral values such as kindness, responsibility, respect, etc.
At Chamlian, the Counseling department's motto is "Kindness Everywhere, All the Time." We encourage the school staff, faculty and student body to always be kind with their actions and words. The Character Education program emphasizes the importance of good character traits, including kindness, empathy, respect, trustworthiness, honesty and tolerance.
I look forward to working with the students and if I can be of any help to you or your child, please feel free to contact me at Maral.Keosseian@Chamlian.org
Ms. Maral Keosseian