- B.A. from U.C.L.A.
- Multiple Subject Teaching Credential, California State University, Los Angeles
- Reading Certificate, University of California, Irvine
- Master of Library and Information Science, San Jose State University
- Library Specialist at Chamlian
- Glendale Unified School District; Kindergarten, First, Second, and Fifth grade teacher
- Chamlian School; Second grade teacher and Reading Enrichment Coordinator
- Reading and exploring the world of books with our students!
- Armenian Community Involvement
- Spanish History and Culture
- Collecting and Archiving Old Photos
- Table Tennis
“Children are made readers on the laps of their parents.” -- Emilie Buchwald